Macon Arts Gallery is seeking submissions for their June 2022 exhibition, A B S T R A C T. The exhibition will showcase works that are non-representational and use color, shapes, forms and textures to achieve its desired effect. Abstract work may include any media, both 2D and 3D.
- 2D work should not exceed 60” x 72”
- 3D work must be able to be fit on a 16” x 16” pedestal or be able to be hung on a wall.
- Applications must include a short bio and statement about the work
- Accepted work must be shipped or hand-delivered to the gallery
- If shipping the work, postage must be pre-paid, and must include a return shipping label. Please insure your work if shipping.
- Special installation requirements must be detailed in the application with specific hardware or devices provided.
- Entries must be available for sale at Macon Arts Gallery during the exhibition using a 60% / 40% artist/gallery commission formula. Work will also be listed for sale online at maconarts.org/shop using the same percentage formula.
- Unsold work may be picked up or will be shipped back within a month following the conclusion of the show.
Artists over the age of 18.
Inquiries should be directed to Sierra Bush by emailing email@example.com calling (478) 743-6940, or visiting the Macon Arts Alliance Gallery located at 486 First Street, Macon, GA 31201.
All applications must be submitted through Cafe (link below).